Friday, August 3, 2012

I have to have a title too? I haven't even had breakfast.

I used to do this with much confidence and it just flowed - Le Blogging that is. But I have read so many good ones (and some that worry me a "loot" about our public school and home schooling systems (srsly, y is dat OK?), i have become very intimidated. 

But now i think i have something to say, because as weird as my life has always tended to be, it just got weirder in the last 6 weeks. An all kinds of no fun weird. But maybe people will want to follow how in the heck

                                  Amy Lynn Becomes Homeless!

I promise to not Debby Downer you; if you're reading this you more than likely already know i can't ever wallow for too long (It's sooo boring, and self-indulgence is gross). But i am scared and broken and feeling utterly forsaken in this moment as i sit on a bed in a house that belongs to someone who was a stranger until the day i arrived, special food and humidifier in tow. uh-oh, spello moment!). I miss my cats. I am surprised by the things i don't miss. And for a while i had a pretty impressive tan. But today is tough. I'll tell you why later as my claw-shaped hand just gave me the non-literal finger.

:)

al
3 August 2012
11.03AM

That is the face of a Brave Little Toaster! - Xander, some episode of Buffy the Slayer.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You & Kristina were my inspiration! I read your Blog and was just compelled to write. Now i see that it is nice to not answer the same questions over & over, and keep straight who knows what. And hopefully infuse some hope and humor into a strange situation. :)

      Delete